HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Off to Petaluma!!

I'll be heading the ole van towards Petaluma, CA early Thursday morning!  I'll be teaching three workshops, my first time to teach for these wonderful ladies.
I hope you can join me?? There is one spot left on Friday and a couple left on Saturday and Sunday.


I have LOADS of parts, pieces and antique treasures packaged up for the 
Art Is You Trunk show.

It happens Saturday evening from 6pm-9pm.


I'll have lots of pictures to post when I return, so please check back.

Upcoming events at Art is You Petaluma:
- tutu day, yes I ordered one
- pajama day
- many organized get togethers
-meet new friends
- say hello to friends I already know

Really excited! 
Have a great week everyone, I know I will.

xox
Riki

No comments: