HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Sunday, October 27, 2013

ART IS YOU - PETALUMA
continued!

OMG, so I grabbed my camera yesterday to shoot a couple of things. You remember what that is right, the thing with the memory stick in it and you carry it separately in it's protective case? And low and behold, these photos from Art is You were in there!

I'm so excited because I didn't think I had shots from Friday's class, but I do. Whew. I really wanted to share the fun we had, even if at this late date.

So from the Cast Some Magic class on Friday I got a shot of....

The lovely Carol and Ann 

Smiling Irene, Kathy and Jane, darling smiles girls

Smiling Carol's assembling her cast pieces

And here are Shawn and Zsoka washing their pieces

A few of the amazing castings they made, 
and the top three are wound in to beautiful necklaces.


Zsoka stayed a little late, and I was able to get a picture of her completed necklace. Great job! It is really beautiful with the blues.

Wonderful job ladies!! I'm so glad I found these photos. You each were so much fun to have in class.

Until next time!!
hugs,
Riki

No comments: