HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friday Harbor Arts Fair


The Friday Harbor Arts Fair was a huge success.  There was a great attendance for it being a small town event.  Tourists came from all around, Seattle to Victoria, Canada, even Australia.

The shot of my display is on the second day. I was too busy the first day to take pictures, and there isn't as much jewelry left for the shot, but at least you get to see my new pieces of silver plate items, and my wonderful tree. It looks so cute all dolled up with chokers.

My friend Dona Reed (yes that is her real name) is a talented gourd artist. Since were right next to each other, we kept one side open to make it feel bigger and got to chat, it was a great way to spend the weekend.
So the art fair Gods smiled down on me this time, and the weather was perfect, the food delicious and the crowds accepting of my offerings!  Now I have to restock for the next, and last, show of the season, in Anacortes, WA. on Aug. 7-9.  
Hope you can come see the new creations!

5 comments:

Diane said...

I am so happy for you! And your booth looked great =) And, your jewelry...well that goes without saying~BEAUTIFUL!!!
Where did you get that wonderful sign? I like it...I like it ALOT~
xoxox

Eugenia said...

Riki, I agree with Diane! your display is elegant and I'm not surprised that you did so great since your pieces are gorgeous.

Diana said...

Bravo!!! your booth looks wonderful, Riki! and I am so very excited that you did so well.....well deserved girlfriend!
Hugs
Diana

Stephani Gorman said...

Hi Riki, Looks great! I love your sign too! Glad to hear your weekend went so well. ;) Stephani

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi ladies, thanks so much for the kind words! It was a fun show. Now on to Anacortes coming up!