HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Friday, May 4, 2012

Workshop in WA

Announcing a summer workshop in Washington State

Snow White Pendant


This workshop is so much fun.  These are some of my favorite pendants to make. You will learn how to cut sheet metal and file it and use a micro butane torch to  attach a bezel and rhinestones.  We will add a sweet birdie element and make some vines and twigs to make your little birds sing with glee.  There is something for everyone here! Bring some of your favorite found objects to wire on and some chain, and you can wear your sweet birdies home.

Don't be afraid of soldering!! I will teach you how to master the butane micro torch.  Don't have a torch? No worries.  There will torches there for you to use, or bring your own and a heat safe surface.

 If you have any questions about the class, please let me know.


Printable flyer is posted on my sidebar!!
Or click here.

WHERE
Anacortes, Washington
The beautiful Pacific Northwest

WHEN
Saturday - June 16, 2012
10a-5p

PRICE
$125

I would love to see you there!
Hope you can join us. Space is limited, so please sign up soon!

Riki

6 comments:

Alice said...

Sounds like a wonderful class! But it's just too far away for me. I've got to figure out a way to get all you talented instructors to come to Kansas! Hey, it's smack dab in the middle of the USA......

Stephani Gorman said...

Oh! You are going to be leaving soon??? Hugs, Steff

In the Light of the Moon said...

Another amazing class Momma!!xoxoxo

Beatnheart said...

One day riki. One day ... When I make my fortune in etsy!! Oh you had a giveaway! Crumbs! Missed that too!! I have been busy here... I got up the nerve to submit some jewelry to belle amoire magazine. And heavens above they want to use me! It wasn't that long ago Riki that I started and you were one of the people that gave kind words and encouragement ... Your kindness and thoughtful help kept me at it... I am here to say thank you RikI... Maybe one day I'll get the courage to solder something!

With love,
Cynthia Wolff

Riki Schumacher said...

Oh Cynthia, what a kind note. We all have those doubt demons, it is just a matter of shoving them aside and plunging. And you did that, congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful article. Xoxo. Riki

Thoughtfulhands said...

I was lucky enough to take this class in California and It was AWESOME!

Riki you would be really proud of me I finally finished my necklace with a button I received in a Button Swap Blog Hop put on by Cindy Wimmer.

If you get a chance take a peek at my blog Riki...
Miss ya can't wait to see what you have in store for us when you came back to Ol' Cali-forn-i-a...