HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nine days B4 Artful Gathering

Only
9 days
before 
class begins!!
Summer 2012

Begins June 6th, 2012



There are a few kits left in my Etsy store.

As of today, there are 3 remaining!

Thanks so much for all your support for my first, 
and premier, on line workshop.

I am so incredibly excited, and anxious for class to begin.  I will be working right along side you, virtually, for six whole weeks.


Can't wait to see what beautiful art you create with me.
See you June 6th!

love and hugs,

Riki

4 comments:

farmlady said...

HAVE FUN. It will be wonderful! You are such a good teacher.
Just relax...

Sueann said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting!! Can't wait for my class to start!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Caterina Giglio said...

what a great class, I know it will be a great success! cheers!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a FUN video clip Riki. The classes sound fabulous!
Hugs Lynn