HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PMC Workshop in France

BONJOUR!
Hadar goes to France!
For my French friends who might be interested in taking a fabulous precious metal clay workshop in their country, just wanted to let you know I saw a posting about this. Hadar Jacobson is a wonderful teacher from California, USA. I have not taken a workshop from her, but have friends who have, and love her teaching, and her beautiful work.
Go to this link to read about when and where.
What a great way to play! Have fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't that be just perfect!

Diane said...

I actually have signed up to take her class when she comes to San Antonio in May =) I am very much looking forward to it!! xoxox

Cindy said...

Wow...so cool...wouldn't that be a dream, to take an artsy class in FRANCE?? :-)

Sueann said...

Sounds amazing!!!! I am with Cindy...that would be a dream!!
Hugs
SueAnn