HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Friday, March 20, 2009


Have you ever tried to weave with metal? I decided to try a pendant, after first making a ring and a bangle.  It was fun to try something different.  Then I chose this lovely white fresh water pearl to dangle, kind of lends a soft touch to a rustic side of the pendant.  I learned how to weave with wire from Susan Lenart Kazmer when we went to France in September last year.  What a fun trip that was.  We ate, drank, shopped and made beautiful pieces. Hope you like this piece, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to weave, and would like to try. We never really got into her weaving in the two classes I took. You should submit a weaving project to BAJ Riki! This one rocks~really!

Stephani Gorman said...

I agreeeeee... and you should teach a class?