HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Friday, July 9, 2010

October workshop

ANNOUNCING A NEW WORKSHOP
in October!!!

October 16 & 17, 2010
Class Fee: $210
Kit fee: $40
Reservations: 805-459-3664

DIANA FREY and I have another workshop planned. It will be October 16-17, a Saturday and Sunday, at my house again. We are so excited about this one. It is a "double cuff" workshop. Diana is going to teach you how to make her "Pearls of Wisdom" cuff, published in the Spring 2010 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry. And I am going to instruct the making of the Hinged Cuff I taught at Adorn Me in Houston. This should be a fabulous workshop, involving all kinds of skills...soldering, forging a hinge, etching, cold connections, wiring and more!

The good news is we still have space left. The bad news is that this workshop is already half full, and I'm just getting the listing up. So call or email Diana now, for a reservation! We would love to have you. It's going to be soooo much fun. To see more details, click the flyer.
Hope you can make it!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

As always...sure wish I could join you two! What a wonderful workshop this will be!

Sueann said...

Oh! OH! Oh! I so wish I could go to your workshop. But a three week vacation in September will have me in the serious case of broke!!! Darn!
Keep posting your workshops and one day I will be going!
Hugs
SueAnn

Alice said...

This sounds like so much fun! I wish I could be there--would love to make one of these cuffs!