HomeMy JewelryTutorialsClassesContact Me

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Upcoming February Workshop

Our next workshop...

Queen for a day

Diana Frey and I are now filling the next workshop, Queen for a day. We are so excited about this one. There will be two projects (more if we have time). I am going to show you how to etch my sweet little boxes, then adorn them. We are going to make a crown from scratch, how fun is that? Click the flyer about to read all the details. And Diana is going to show you how to make a darling box bezel, fill it, and make a beautiful pendant to hang.

These projects will surely produce royal bling!
Hope you can join us.
To reserve your spot email Diana at belladonna1351@charter.net
Please don't wait too long!

2 comments:

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Wish I lived closer. Looks like it will be amazing time.
Shannon

Sueann said...

Sounds fun...but Feb. is already booked for me. Darn!!
Hugs
SueAnn